boats and fish

on the way into Seattle/Ballard, I got creative with the camera {no worries, I wasn't driving}

Downtown Seattle, from the sunroof in our van



tried to capture a picture of Mt. Rainier. If you look way off in the distance, you can see it... still covered in snow :)



you know me, I love bottom pictures!

and I also love my husband's sense of humor ;-)

this one is kind of odd to post, I know... but I got the biggest kick out of how Rachel and I are standing the same, exact way.


after a while it turns into quite the boat traffic jam!







after watching the fish jumping out of the water, trying to swim upstream, you can go underground and watch them swim. Kara kept saying "its Nemo! its Nemo!"

Comments

Erin said…
Nice bottom to Stef & Jason, both. Ha!
Melissa Joy said…
Isn't it nifty? We visited there on Sunday, oddly enough. :)
Stef said…
Melissa, I'm so glad you guys found new stuff to do! I meant to email you again the other day, letting you know a couple more places Jason thought of, but then got busy and totally forgot.

Thanks Erin :-)
W and J said…
Dang, girl! You got one hot looking butt!! :) What a fun day! Great pictures too.
Stef said…
haha, thanks Jess :) I really felt weird posting that picture, but it turned out SO funny with us both standing the same way.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

keeping the sickies away

Blog Giveaway!!