travel blog

Alright, so... I started a travel blog this morning; seemed like it was gonna take away some of the hassle of having to block, add readers, unblock, edit and post to this site while we're on vacations and traveling around.
Turns out, Blogger didn't make it too easy on me! Many of you emailed and texted me telling me you either
A.) couldn't access the blog after I invited you
B.) were told the blog no longer exists
C.) directed to a blog that is certainly NOT mine. Sorry about that :(

So, I figured out some ways to make this one work fine and in the long run setting this to private while we're gone and then making it public again should be the easy part, so I think I'll just stick with this. Last thing I need is blog drama while trying to relax on vacation :)

Sorry for the confusion or frustration. Stay with me here for now.

Comments

Gina said…
Yep, I had the same problem--glad I can still find you here. :-)
Stef said…
yeah, blogger is having major issues. they sent me an email letting me know it would be solved in a day or so, but I'm not gonna hassle with it.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away