As it happens...

Friday night Jason's softball team won their first game; 21-10 (yeah baby!!)
I was super bummed because it was a really late game and so I stayed home with the kiddos and didn't get to be there... but I heard it was pretty awesome. :)
When he and Emily got home from the game, we started watching our first DVD of Heros, season 1. So far its been interesting... not sure what I think about it. First seasons of shows are usually "interesting" in many different ways, so we'll see.
Saturday was a nice slow and relaxing day. We started off the morning going out to breakfast here in Oakley at a place called Fegan's. We liked the food and thought the atmosphere was nice as well. One of those places that doesn't look like much on the outside, but was very cute on the inside. Jase had a lot of freelance work to do, I did some grocery shopping and we took a nice walk in the evening, just before the sunset.
Sunday was a super awesome day. Frank preached one of the best sermons I've heard (in my life) on James 4 "War in the Church; its cause"
We had some of our friends over for lunch and my sister Emily came as well. We had a blast together. Joey brought over his xbox and we played Halo 3 (I need to say right now that I don't really play, so much as wander around, wondering where I'm going and who I'm supposed to shoot.) Anyway, good times... Rachel enjoyed having her 4 admirers over for the afternoon. :)
Tomorrow starts a new week and it looks like this cold going around didn't manage to get us down. Ethan did get it, but thankfully it looks like he's on the mend. Jason got pretty close to getting sick with it, but wortked from home Thursday and is doing fine and I'm doing great; still drinking my Emergen-C everyday. :)
Have a good week everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away