When in doubt...


Like Laura (my fellow blogger friend!), the week is half way over and I've had nothing to post about. I mean, sure... I could bore you all with the dull details of our lives, but I think I'll spare you. In place of an interesting post, I'll share a recipe with you all! Have a good week.

~Peanut Butter Striped Delight~

Serves 24

35 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies

6 Tbsp. butter, melted

1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened

1/4 cup sugar

3 cups plus 2 Tbsp. cold milk, divided

1 tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed, divided

2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling

1/3 cup peanut butter

PLACE cookies in food processor; cover. Process to form fine crumbs. Transfer to medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate 10 min.

Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in separate bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add 1-1/4 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Spread over crust.

POUR remaining 3 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Add peanut butter; mix well. Spread evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Top with remaining whipped topping; cover.

REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours before cutting into pieces to serve. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Giveaway!!

at the risk of great controversy

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!