Around our house...

Here are just some random pics of us around the house. The first two are my favorite.... yesterday Rachel was in search of her favorite blanket. I told her it was in the dryer getting nice and warm and then 5 minutes later, she was no where to be seen. I looked all over the house, starting to panic and then heard laughing and giggling coming out of the laundry room. I walk in there and there she is... IN the dryer! I thought it was funny and so took some pictures, but Ethan was very disturbed and wanted her out of there immediately. :)








Comments

We have some dryer pics. Those are so cute. Kids are hilarious. I am so blessed by the laughs and smiles that children bring our way.
jillyco said…
Love all of the pictures! And I love the ones of R in the dryer! Too cute!
Stef said…
I thought it was so funny how she was totally happy in there. :) I took her out (much to Ethan's delight) and she started sobbing. She's crazy... takes after me too much. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away