Sugar High


This morning I needed to fold about 6 loads of laundry and so I told the kids they could watch TWO cartoons!! This was very exciting news for them.
They decided they would watch one Tom and Jerry and one episode of Handy Manny. I made sure they were nice and cozy on the couch, with their blankets.
Went into my bedroom to fold the clothes and enjoy the classical music.
About 20 minutes later I heard some giggling that sounded odd to me. It wasn't their normal laughter while watching movies, so I decided to go check them.
Did I find two cute kids cuddled on the couch? NO. Quite the opposite.
Two naughty kids under the kitchen table, eating about 25 Hershey's kisses.
They tried to act like they were just cleaning up wrappers, but the chocolate covered lips kind of gave them away. :)

Not sure I'll get much relaxing in today.

Comments

jess said…
Haha! I know exactly what you are talking about. I'd go up stairs for just a few minutes and when I came back down, what would I find?Jackson with his step stool on top of the kitchen chair standing on his tip toes reaching into the cabinet to eat as many chocolate chips as possible. What is it with our kids and their sweet tooths! He's way worse than me!

Enjoy your afternoon! :)
Stef said…
I'm partly to blame because I have this huge stash of candy to give to Ethan when he uses the potty and they know right where it is... thanks to me. :(

We've slacked off from giving candy when he goes potty and so the drawer is full.
They have both been acting so weird today though. I'm thinking its a full moon. And, it just so happens that I've been so extremely tired on top of it all. I think we'll go for a walk and try to get the breeze to wake me up. :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

keeping the sickies away

Blog Giveaway!!