its begun


Today I decided to start tackling the baby's room. We had emptied all the baby stuff out of the garage and into Ethan's old room, to give our landscaper room to work in the garage (while he unpacks boxes and such for the backyard).
I won't tell you how many bins of clothes we have, ranging from newborn to 2T, because its almost embarrassing.
After digging through all the precious, tiny boy and girl clothes I've decided we need twins, one of each. :) I haven't seen some of Ethan's newborn clothes since, well... he was newborn. Oh, how I've missed those! I forgot how cute they are.

Anyway, I feel so ahead of the game, but I know the next 5 months are going to fly by. I'm trying to stay as organized as possible so that when we bring our little bundle home, life won't be (as) chaotic.
Our ultra sound is on Tuesday... we're getting very excited! We're both thrilled to be able to see how big our little one has gotten.

Comments

laura said…
You are pretty amazing for starting this so early. I know I'll be rushing at the last minute whenever the blessed time comes.

Isn't it amazing how small our kids start out? I found one of Jenna's old sleepers the other day - a newborn one - I can't even believe she used to be too small to wear it!!
Stef said…
you know, it seems so early, but 5 months (at least in our house) goes by like 2 weeks. Its nuts.
I've always been a fan of getting these things ready before I'm hugely pregnant, in hot weather and SO not in the mood. :)
Stef said…
some of you have emailed and asked if We're registered... I am registered, but only for a few things. We don't "need" much this time around. We actually do need a few essentials here and there that have broken over the past 3 years or some have been lost in moves. Don't quite know how that happens. Anyway, I'm registered at babiesrus.com for those of you who wanted to know.
Stef said…
you know, it seems so early, but 5 months (at least in our house) goes by like 2 weeks. Its nuts.
I've always been a fan of getting these things ready before I'm hugely pregnant, in hot weather and SO not in the mood. :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away