Retreat


Our church is hosting its annual Ladies' Retreat this November. I sent an email out several weeks ago, to a bunch of friends that don't go to my church but I thought would be interested and 5 of you are planning to come! Very exciting.
I thought I'd post the link here for those of you who want to come and then for any of you who haven't heard but are interested. Here you go!
You can fill out a registration form online. If it won't let you submit it online, let me know. You can always mail them to me and I'll turn them in for you.

This is going to be the first time we've gone to this retreat center, but I hear its very nice. We'll also be staying in motel like rooms and not the usual camping dorms.
**Nursing babies are welcome.

Comments

Nini said…
Way to spread the Kingdom Stef! Hope you guys have a great time!
Nini said…
Way to spread the Kingdom Stef! Hope you guys have a great time!
Stef said…
Aw, thanks! I'm so glad that so many of my friends can come! Its already fun to have all my church friends there, but even more fun to add friends to the mix. :)
Amber said…
Sounds like fun...I would totally go, but that Friday is Jason's graduation from the police academy. Have a good time!
Trisha said…
Looking forward to this! Thanks for the reminder to register!
Lettner Family said…
Way to spread the Kingdom Stef! Hope you guys have a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away