We've been sick with the stomach flu since Saturday night. Rachel first, then Jason, now me and I assume Ethan will follow suit very soon.
We're praying we're all well by Saturday because some of our friends from our church are getting married Saturday night and we'd really like to make it to the wedding. Thankfully it only lasts (at the most) 24 hours and none of us have overlapped and been sick together, which helps in keeping the house running.

For better news... check out the new changing table we got! I'm very excited about it and can't wait to start using it. This is the 1st changing table we've bought, so its rather thrilling. Its a corner unit and saves on a lot of space, which we're always looking to do in our not-so-big house. I loved all the shelving space AND it comes with wicker baskets to put on the two bottom long shelves.

Comments

big hair betty said…
This is awesome! It's so much easier to change diapers when the baby (or toddler) is in front of you, not sideways, you know? This is brilliant! Where is it from?
Stef said…
I was thinking the same thing! We've always used our bed or the couch, because we can't stand having to stand from the side. This was at Walmart for $120.00 but we saw it at Target and I think Babies R Us as well. We like Walmart for online only products because they'll ship it to your store for free and you just go pick it up! Saved us about $20 bucks.

I'm not sure if you'd be interested in this, but we're also not fans of high chairs. They're very bulky and I can't stand having to constantly wash the fabric and clean all the millions of different parts. We usually feed our babies in bouncy seats until they can fully sit on their own and then we use up to the table boosters. The problem with those is, they take up an adult chair as well. I recently found restaurant style, stackable highchairs at Target!! The best part is, they're only $38 bucks! You can also buy covers for those if you're concerned your baby still needs some padding. I want to say the covers are like $9.00
Anyway... I'll find pictures and post about it soon. :)
This comment was way too long...
Stef said…
Sara, I'm emailing you the pictures now :)
Gina said…
Wow--you got this table at Walmart--awesome! Funny--we didn't get a changing table till our 3rd baby too. :-)

Here's hoping you all feel better soon!
Stef said…
We do, thanks Gina! Ethan is the only one who hasn't had it yet, so please pray he stays well.
I'll show you the table in person when we get together next. :)
Erin said…
I love the direction of this table, too. I have never seen anything like it!
jillyco said…
Neat! I've never seen one of these!
Stef said…
Sara, I'm emailing you the pictures now :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away