blog break

We have an extremely busy couple of weeks ahead of us and since I'm fairly regular with this blogging thing... this is just to let you know, you won't be hearing from me for a while. I'm sure I'll be able to find several minutes here or there at night, but I think, just so I don't have to worry about it, I'm going to just not post until life slows down.

PLEASE pray that I'll get well. This cold/sinus problem seems to have become a permanent part of my body. VBS starts Monday! We're very excited. Ethan got his class shirt last night and I think he officially feels like one of the big kids. We were pleased to find out the weather is never supposed to peak above 89 degrees - we're praying it stays that way, since its all outdoors. I've had to promise my Dr. on several occasions that I will stay hydrated. Next weekend we'll be out of town and then when we get back, Ethan's surgery is next on our list. Oh, please pray that he'll stay well. So far he's fine. We've been faithful about giving him his vitamins and then trying some new herbal remedies to keep up his immune system (thank you, Gina!) and they seem to be doing a wonderful job. Makes me feel tons better NOT giving him all the crud you find on the store shelves.

Hope life is treating you all beautifully. Stay cool!

Comments

Stef said…
quick update: some of you have emailed, asking how I'm feeling (thank you!) I am better now, finally. The kids and Jason never did get sick - please pray for Ethan. He only has to stay super healthy for one more week. :)

His surgery is Thursday July 3rd. We will arrive around 7:30 in the morning and he will go in, according to his age. SO if there are kids younger than him, he waits until they're done. Since he's only 3, she said he will probably go in by 10am.
PLEASE pray. We very much covet your prayers.

I'll blog more asap!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away