Cody and Chanel's wedding



On May 31st our good friends Cody and Chanel (from our church) got married! Its been very exciting watching these two approach their wedding day and its brought those wonderful memories back for Jason and me. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and we could not be happier for the new Mr. and Mrs. Cody Pisahl!! Congrats you two!

Pastor Frank marries Cody & Chanel

"You may now kiss your bride!"


But this was the best looking guy there


My beautiful little sister Emily


Comments

jillyco said…
Aw, I love weddings! And what a pretty setting...where was it held?

And I like your new blog layout, by the way!
Gina said…
It's great to see some pics of their wedding. I had heard it was beautiful. So happy for them!
Stef said…
I can't remember the name of the country club, but it was in Clayton, just off Marsh Creek Rd.
Very beautiful!
laura said…
Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I remember Cody being tall, I think he's actually much taller than he was even back then! Wow.
Best wishes to both, it's always a blessing to see the beginnings of new Christian families.
jillyco said…
Aw, I love weddings! And what a pretty setting...where was it held?

And I like your new blog layout, by the way!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away