fun with friends


This morning the kids and I joined some of our Brentwood friends for a Bowling play date and we had a blast! Ethan already had his 4th birthday all planned out. :)
I've never seen kids that young bowl before and it was too cute for words. I loved the little ramp they give the kids to send their ball down, with bumpers and all. It was cute seeing how excited some of them got over knocking down one pin. Ethan got a strike on one of his last turns, without hitting the bumpers! I was so proud of him. He clapped and then came over to me and said "Its because I play bowling on the wii so much." :) Much to my dissapointment I forgot the camera.

Today we're enjoying the beautiful weather here in Oakley. It is 76 degrees outside and just gorgeous. Rachel received several outside toys for her birthday, so we've been trying them out. I think the biggest hit has been the bubble blowing lawn mower from Great Gramma Nina. Tomorrow we get to hear the baby's heart beat again and they're both very much looking forward to that. Ethan keeps asking when he should pack his bags for the baby's birth. He's a little more anxious than the rest of us. :)
I'm down to the last 10 weeks and can't believe that countdown is already here... though I do remember how slow the last 10 weeks went with our first two. We'll see if this one drags on or slips by.

Hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday!

Comments

Bowling rocks! It was so fun to hang out! We had Emma's 4th birthday there. It was absolutely perfect! Have a wonderful day...

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away