A glimpse from our week...

We've had quite the eventful week, consisting of a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese, Rachel's trip to Marine World, her party on Sunday, the Antioch Water Park on Monday, Ethan dealing with the flu on Tuesday and then lunch and Cold Stone on Wednesday.
Last night the kids and I went with Jason to Sacramento (he went for work) and I took the kids to IKEA. They had a blast playing in the children's toy section and we bought Rachel all sorts of dishes and such for her kitchen.
Here are some pictures from our week... with more to come. :)

With her new Dora "pack-pack" from Aunt Emmie


"I'm 2 now!"


Mommy and Rachel @ her party


Ethan and I playing air hockey at Chuck-E-Cheese


All 8 cousins at Cold Stone
(L-R: Emma, Sam, Madison holding Rachel, Kate, Kyle, Joe and Ethan)

Comments

You look so beautiful Stef!!!
Stef said…
Thanks, Heady. :) You're sweet.

I felt so terrible when I saw you at Target! I got home and told Jason "Heather must have thought I was such a haggard witch that day." I was so tired and out-of-it. And, there I am, standing in the car seat aisle, just watching my kiddos be goofy and this wacko lady comes running down my aisle with her cart aiming right at me! Haha! Do you love my dramatics? You seriously had me for a few seconds... it took me like 5-10 seconds to register that it was you and that you were being funny. :)

Ahhhh, what will my excuse for "lame brain" be once this pregnancy is over?
jillyco said…
Cute pictures!! I love the one of you and Rachel.
Erin said…
Happy birthday to Rachel. Wow! 2! And, what a busy week. Ah!!!! No wonder you were out of it.
W and J said…
What a cool mom you are, playing air hockey! Lucky Ethan! :)
Stef said…
Haha! Yeah... I love air hockey. That was a game Jason and I used to play all the time when we were young kids.

Ethan takes after Jason too - he's very good at it. :)
Erin said…
Happy birthday to Rachel. Wow! 2! And, what a busy week. Ah!!!! No wonder you were out of it.
You look so beautiful Stef!!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away