Its a game

I've been tagged by Jill Combs -- Enjoy!


1. What did you do 10 years ago?

1998? Um... I was 18, in college and working full time at PeopleSoft. Enjoying being young and single and having very few cares in the world. And I thought that was busy!! :)


2. Five items on your to-do list today?

1. Put away laundry
2. Grocery shopping (yay for holiday coupons!)
3. hoping to catch a nap with Ethan.
4. hanging with my hubby and kids; enjoying random kisses and cuddle time from each.
5. getting together with my family to watch the fireworks, games and yummy food.


3. Snacks that you enjoy?

1. banana with peanut butter
2. cottage cheese with fruit
3. apples slices
4. grapes
5. (always) ice cream


4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. pay off our house
2. finish financing our church building
3. give even more to missions... lots more!
4. do some fun shopping
5. save the rest


5. Places that you would live?

1. on a piece of land, in the country, but not too far out of the city. Jason and I have a great dream of doing this someday.
2. I have this dream of living out of CA and being much happier, but I would only be happy if I could bring my family and my church. :)
3. Monterey... but that would make vacations boring.
4. I like it in Brentwood!(me too, Jill!)


6. Do you have any hobbies?

1. Kissing Jase. spending time with him. being anywhere with him.
2. Fun things I do during the day with my kids.
3. Watching chick flicks with my mom, sisters and/or friends
4. Girl's night outs with friends!


7. Name a pet peeve:

1. someone who can take ANY situation and make it all about them. :(
2. when Rachel walks around the house moaning and whining for NO reason.
3. half eaten cartons of yogurt
4. when I know I put something somewhere and its GONE... no where to be found.



I'm not going to tag anyone specific. If you see this and want to do one, go for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away