things that make my ears laugh and heart sing

"Mommy.. did you know I love you and Daddy the most?" (Ethan)

"I'm humgry" (Rachel, first words out of her mouth every morning)

"When Jesus died on the cross He did it for ME." (Ethan)

"I need to find my size!" (heard from Rachel in any clothes store)

"Why does poo-poo stink and look so gross?" (Ethan)

"I wub You, Jesus." (Rachel, during prayer time)

"When I'm bigger and married, I will say 'I love you' to my wife all the time because she will smile and like it when I say it." (Ethan)

"Mommy... will you say nofing but YES, all the time for one whole day?!" (Ethan)

"Dats a good idea." (Rachel, following Ethan's above comment)

Comments

W and J said…
I love these quotes. How precious! I love children's perspective & little insights. These are keepers. :)
Stef said…
Me too! I love to hear what they're thinking and how they view life. :)
I write these all down in their journals that I keep for them... just to be sure they can read them someday.
william said…
Absolutely adorable

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away