7 months

Here's the ever growing belly! We're down to the last 8 weeks and time couldn't go any faster. I'm happy and sad about that fact. :)
Rachel and I (along with my sister Emily) drove to Dublin on Thursday to get my hair cut and then took a trip to the mall for dinner and some shopping. It was such a fun night, but the highlight was getting to see my good friend Gretchen. I haven't seen her in a year -- which means my hair really hasn't looked good in a year. So the hair cut was also a "friends catching up" date. :)
I bought this dress at the mall and when we got home Rachel could not wait for me to try it on. So... you get to see the belly, the new do and the dress!


She is completely thrilled about the idea of meeting her new baby!

Gretchen didn't have time to really style my hair, so this is sort of the rough draft. :)

Comments

Emily said…
You look positively gorgeous, dahling! =)
W and J said…
Love the new dress & hair!! Super cute.
you are beautiful! I am proud to be your friend!
Stef said…
you girls are too nice. Whenever I'm having a "blah" day, I'll be calling you for a "pick-me-up" :)
Amber said…
If that's the dress you were telling me about yesterday...you're right...it's really cute! Had fun shopping with you yesterday, even though it was a bit crazy with 5 kids!
Trisha said…
You look SO cute in that dress! Love it! And of course the hair too - very cute!
Stef said…
Thanks! I'm wearing it tomorrow so you'll get to see it in person. ;)
Gina said…
Great new dress, and the hair looks good too--even quick style! :-)
big hair betty said…
Stef, you look really good! Very fun to treat yourself to some goodness (hair and shopping) before the bundle comes along!
Anonymous said…
You look GREAT!!!!!
Love the new dress & hair!! Super cute.
Stef said…
you girls are too nice. Whenever I'm having a "blah" day, I'll be calling you for a "pick-me-up" :)
you are beautiful! I am proud to be your friend!
big hair betty said…
Stef, you look really good! Very fun to treat yourself to some goodness (hair and shopping) before the bundle comes along!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away