Here's the plan

Jason and I decided that we'd both like to keep our jastef.net family website up and running and just do away with this one. Its probably very annoying for all of you having to go check out two different websites to keep up with us. Lately, the only thing to really see on our family site is our photo albums.

So here's the plan -- Jason is going to take the webiste offline for several weeks (we're hoping to have it back up just before the baby's birth!) and I will continue posting here until he's done. I'm going to make some design changes, he will write the code for it, and then I will continue learning how to use Drupal so I can do site maintenance myself.
Sound good? So don't panic if you go to our jastef.net account and a boring screen tells you its under construction. :)

I'm going to miss using blogspot, but I think this will be easier for all of us. Just remember one thing... when we get our family site up and running and you create a username and password, please make it something very simple that you won't forget.
One of the top complaints we get is "its so hard because I have to sign in to see your pictures and I can't remember my information!" so please... be kind to yourself and keep it simple. :)

Comments

Jason said…
We're making it simpler too. I've hooked up the ability to log into our website using your Facebook credentials, and looking at allowing login using your Google account too, we'll see how that goes.
jillyco said…
Well, I'll read it wherever it may be. :)
Stef said…
thanks Jill! You're our faithful reader. :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away