our trip to SF

Today we ventured over to San Fransisco to visit some friends! We were welcomed by nice cold, foggy and drizzly weather. Quite the change from the usual hot weather out here. The kids kept saying "Its too freezing cold here!" although I rather enjoyed the feeling of being cold. My pregnant body is always over heating, so the feeling of needing a jacket was... amazing. :)

We had lunch at our favorite stop, Underdog and then walked over to the park and then Stow Lake. This was Ethan's first visit to these two places and he absolutely had a blast! We saw lots of pigeons, ducks and turtles and walked our hearts out. The kids slept very well on the way home and are already talking about our next trip to Jenna's.

on our way to meet up with Laura and Jenna - we haven't used a stroller in SO long, I had to get a picture of it. :)


blowing bubbles for the girls


Rachel and Jenna


On the playground where I used to play when I was his age!


She's goofy... not much else to say.


Ethan loved this tree and asked me to take a picture of it for him.
**There are more pictures over at jastef.net - I usually only upload a few here. Also, Laura uploaded a lot of shots I didn't get, so you can look on her site as well!

Comments

laura said…
We had so much fun with you guys! We have to do it again soon! :)
Krista said…
Random question, what stroller do you have?
Stef said…
Its the Joovy Caboose. That's the smallest version the company sells and the next one up is the Big Caboose. It has two seats and then a standing area for the 3rd child. I love it! We bought ours from a 2nd hand store and don't have any complaints, other than it can be slightly hard to turn when both kids are in it... when I've needed to make sharp turns. Otherwise its great and the front seat holds all infant carriers.
jillyco said…
Looks like a fun time! I love the tree picture! :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away