totes

I am SO not a fan of diaper bags. I can't stand the big, huge ones that you have to lug around and really don't need to. I hate that they can be so pricey and its annoying how they don't last from child to child. I do like having a bigger one for vacations or all day trips we take, but I've been searching for something smaller to use on a day-2-day basis. I like to double it as a purse for me, which can be kind of hard. I do love the first one. I think its got a super cute pattern, but I can't quite figure out how big it is and how you carry it. I'm eventually going to trek over to the store and try them out, but for now... here's my faves.





Comments

I love the Fleurville bags and the JuJuBe diaper bags. I have a JuJuBe Packabe. Super cute! You should take a look at those :)
Emily said…
I used backpacks as diaper bags for both my kids. Much cheaper and easier. And you don't have to try to balance the diaper bag and infant seat! It stays put and leaves both arms/hands free for baby seat and toddlers! =) Your choices are really cute, though!
Acy said…
get the 3rd one! love the pattern/color :)
Stef said…
Ooooo, thanks for the feedback! I love feedback on this stuff because I have NO sense of style.
W and J said…
I agree with the 3rd option too. Although the 1st is super cute, I think you'll find it doesn't have enough room. The 3rd looks like a purse so you should have room to do both! (Not that I've had to carry diapers around yet, but I do know some about fashion;) !!)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away