moments I'll never forget

I was finishing off some Bible study homework in my room tonight and overheard the kids in the hallway. They had gotten the big dress-up bin out and were talking about what they should play. Ethan had the grand idea of playing Beauty and the Beast (which is a new all time favorite movie, thanks to the Bartoks for loaning it to us) and Rachel thought the idea was fabulous... to say the least. I want to say she leaped for joy and hugged him, screaming with delight the whole time.
So out came the "cape" which ended up being Ethan's Superman robe and then out came the ballerina dress Rachel got for her birthday. I grabbed the camera and hid in the door way, hoping to find some cute moments... and did. :) After I got a few without them knowing (the dancing pictures) I had some fun catching more cute shots.
I love the ages they're at; lots of fun brother, sister bonding time. They love to pretend all types of things and play for hours upon end. It brings back so many memories of my childhood. Especially when we play store... used to be one of my favorites!


Rachel is cracking up here - I wish you could hear her giggling

this was a random moment I thought was SO funny!

Princess Rachel "Belle"

Showing me his robe

and his muscles :)

Dancing

Poor Ethan... he tried so hard to dance properly
and Rachel continued to pull him over


In their pj's with robes

Comments

Emily said…
That is so cute! Good job with the camera, Mom! I especially love the one of them in their undies. Classic and ADORABLE!
Gina said…
LOVE that first shot--SO cute!
Such great moments you captured- I love their little bums!
Stef said…
I know... that 2nd picture gets me every time. They'll kill me for it someday, but for now... couldn't resist. :)
Amber said…
Is that the dress up outfit we gave her for her birthday? She looks like a princess for sure! Love the pic of them in their undies. Kyle has the same robe as Ethan...from Nana?
Stef said…
Yeah, it must be from you guys. She only got one dress-up and I wasn't sure who gave it to her. My short term pregnancy brain. :)
I think it came with butterfly wings, but she's so funny and does not like to wear the wings with it. So particular.
amber said…
Is that the dress up outfit we gave her for her birthday? She looks like a princess for sure! Love the pic of them in their undies. Kyle has the same robe as Ethan...from Nana?
Stef said…
Yeah, it must be from you guys. She only got one dress-up and I wasn't sure who gave it to her. My short term pregnancy brain. :)
I think it came with butterfly wings, but she's so funny and does not like to wear the wings with it. So particular.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away