Our time in Monterey

My mom will kill me for this one, but I loved it!

all of the gang at dinner

Papa. with his Emma girl

Nana, holding Emma and Rachel at the pool

Sam and Ethan... getting away from the pool Monster :)

My guys :)

At the Del Monte flower garden

I caught them smelling the flowers and thought it was too cute!

Papa, on the bridge with Rachel

we have pictures of me drinking out of this same fountain when I was his age!

and as you can see, he was quite taken by it.

they loved sharing a bed at the Hotel (and slept in later than they do at home!)

the morning we left, this is how I found Ethan... at 9:30 :)

and how I found Rachel. :)

Comments

Where is that lion drinking fountain??? I vaguely remember this from my childhood...
jillyco said…
Aw, great pictures!!! We've been to that park too, and stayed in that same hotel (from your parents' recommendation). I love the pictures of your kids sleeping...so sweet!
Stef said…
Its at Dennis the Menace park in Monterey. I'm sure you've been there before. They've changed a lot about it, but some things are still the same!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away