pictures I forgot about

Several months back I started looking on craigs list for a couple baby items that we were in need of. I am very thankful to say, I found above and beyond what I was looking for and at great prices! One of my favorites was this cute little travel bassinet that I found for our family vacation we'll be taking after she's born. I took some pictures of some of my fun finds and also grabbed a picture of some baby bibs that Jason's mom gave me. They were his bibs when he was a baby! Super cute and the picture doesn't do them justice, but I had to share.

showing off her sister's travel bed, with her doll.
(My Mom made that doll for me when I was 9 years old.
Its SO fun to see Rachel enjoying her now.)

And the car seat, with Abbie, the Cabbage Patch :)

Loved this sign I found at Target

this is the travel bed $10.00
European brand, super soft and cozy... can't wait to use it!

Jason's baby bibs. A family member made these for him, but I can't
remember who.

Comments

Jessica said…
That is so great! I am thinking I need to post some things for sale on craig's list. Just some items we got from people (with no receipts) that we kept around thinking we might use them...now definately sure we will not. Oh well......waiting to hear from you when the baby comes!
Stef said…
we'll let you know! Although I'm still having trouble figuring out who all the Jessica's are that comment on here. :) I know 4 of you, so you'll have to sign your last name for me to know exactly who you are. :)
Stef said…
Okay, got it figured out. :)
you were my first guess, but I wasn't totally sure. Hi Jessi!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away