Pictures

Here are some random pictures from this past week. As you can see in several of them, I'm laboring. Yes, yes, you heard me right. It was labor, just not the type that produces a baby... yet. I saw my Dr. today and everything looks good and ready, we're just waiting for those truly strong and consistent contractions to come.
As uncomfortable as some of these evenings have been, I'm extremely thankful to be feeling great these days! I've had energy like before I got pregnant, able to be out and about with the kids, feeling so positive and ready to meet our little girl.
As unattractive as the first picture looks, I did get a kick out of how white my belly looks, compared to the rest of me. :)

The tummy at 38/39 weeks (depending on my actual due date)

during one long and hard contraction...

Rachel went and got her ball when she saw me on mine :)
(she told me that her baby was getting ready to come out too)

On the ball... watching Office Space

Kisses for her baby. She's very attentive to my tummy and
often asks "is everything okay wif your tummy, Mommy?"

In Emily's church shoes

One night when my contractions were consistent and pretty hard, Jason turned Beauty and the Beast on for the kids (a new favorite) to keep them busy while he was helping me. It did the trick!

Comments

Emily said…
Great pictures! And that belly's not unattractive...it's beautiful!
Stef said…
Thanks Em! Having contractions, no bra on and feeling "ug" I sort of have bad feelings about the picture. :)
Nini said…
So exciting! Hope you are feeling well today and that she decides to make her debut soon!
jillyco said…
Sweet pictures...I wish I had taken pictures at the end of my pregnancies like this. I never did! You look great Stef!
Stef said…
thanks, Jill. We've been taking way more pictures of my pregnant belly during this pregnancy. We have lots with the other kids, but not ones that were taken purposefully.
Stef said…
thanks, Jill. We've been taking way more pictures of my pregnant belly during this pregnancy. We have lots with the other kids, but not ones that were taken purposefully.
Lettner Family said…
So exciting! Hope you are feeling well today and that she decides to make her debut soon!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away