quotes

We've been loving this cooler weather and out here in our town, it gets pretty chilly and windy first thing in the morning and later at night. I hear its because we're so close to the water. Anyway... you can tell we live in a typically warmer climate, based on some of the things our kids have been saying...

after I put a pair of jeans on Ethan -- "Mommy, why are these shorts SO long?"

walking outside into the very windy breeze, Rachel says "Will you turn the fan off out here?"

after putting on a long sleeved shirt on Ethan... "Mommy... you need to buy me smaller clothes. These sleeves go all the way down my arm!"

last night on our walk around the neighborhood Ethan asks "Can you turn the heater on in the stroller, its too cold out here?"

We are SO thrilled that fall is in the air. This is probably my favorite time of year. I love everything about harvest time, the colors, the food, the clothes, God's beautiful creation. I wish it would last longer!

Comments

jillyco said…
Cute quotes!

I love fall too..SO nice!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away