~Punkin Patch~


I took the kids to the pumpkin patch today and we had a blast! We went to a farm here and for a grand total of only $8.00 you get a barn show, hay rides, one pumpkin (per person) and a jaunt through the huge corn maze!
We had such a good time and I survived my first major outing with 3 kids and NO help.
I was telling Jason tonight that ever since Kara's birth, Ethan has become so concerned about my whereabouts and Kara's safety. He is always making sure I can see him, making sure Kara is with me and making sure she's happy. Rachel on the other hand, could care less. She's all about having fun in her own little world. :)


Ethan was so proud of himself for climbing on this
huge pumpkin... the muscle showing was his idea, after I said
"look at my big, strong boy!"


I am always thankful to have a camera with me
for cute moments like this -- Ethan was telling
her here that she needed to hold his hand so they
would be safe together in the corn maze. :)

Entering the corn maze

~Sisters~

Ethan loves picking flowers for Mommy and he had
a very hard time not picking this one. So we met in the middle
and I took a picture of him showing it to me. :)


Showing me how tall he comes up to the corn stalk


How Kara enjoyed the pumpkin patch :)

my 3 munchkins

they ran through this hay tunnel for about an hour!

Ethan told Rachel they were "pumpkin people" here.

After picking our pumpkins, the hay ride drove us back to our car!

Comments

Denise said…
Cute pics! Good job getting them to the pumpkin patch. I admire you for taking all 3 kids by yourself.
Stef said…
thanks, Denise! It had its hard moments, that's for sure. Rachel just has no concept yet of staying close to me, so I have to watch her like a hawk. I was telling Jason that when I got home I wasn't physically tired, so much as mentally worn out. :)
jess said…
Looks like a fun time. We were just there last week for Jackson's preschool field trip and there were literaly hundreds of kids there on their school field trips too! Next time I'd like to go as a family later in the day when there will be less kids running into mine! They do have a lot to offer there and it's fun to ride the wagon out to the pumpkin patch. Glad you had a good outing with them all. I'm still sniffing and blowing so I'm waiting it out. She'll be crawling by the time I meet her for the first time! :)
Stef said…
Yeah, there were a few day camps there yesterday, but thankfully most of them left about 30 minutes after we got there.
Whenever you're feeling better, come on by!
big hair betty said…
The picture of Ethan and Rachel is SUPER cute! I'm glad you all had fun!!
Gina said…
Way to go momma! Glad you made your initial trip out with the kids--once that's over it all gets easier. :-) I recognize that farm--fun! Glad you have a camera back too. :-) Cute pics.
Amber said…
What a cool pumpkin patch. We never made it to one this year. Just tonight the kids realized we never carved pumpkins. I told them that at this point we weren't going too.
Amber said…
What a cool pumpkin patch. We never made it to one this year. Just tonight the kids realized we never carved pumpkins. I told them that at this point we weren't going too.
big hair betty said…
The picture of Ethan and Rachel is SUPER cute! I'm glad you all had fun!!
Stef said…
thanks, Denise! It had its hard moments, that's for sure. Rachel just has no concept yet of staying close to me, so I have to watch her like a hawk. I was telling Jason that when I got home I wasn't physically tired, so much as mentally worn out. :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away