Sweetness

About a week ago we ordered Razor scooters online for the kids. They have both been anxiously awaiting these scooters, like they do Christmas morning or their birthdays. Its been fun to watch them run to the door anytime they hear the door bell and scream "is it our scooters, Mommy?!" So today (during nap time of course) Rachel's arrived. BIG box, black handle and one cute bright pink scooter inside. I went to wake her up from her nap and said "Guess what came in the mail today?!" and her cute, chubby face lights up as she yawns and says "My scooter??" I smiled and asked her "Do you wanna go see it?" and her little voice replies with... "Can I go see Kawa Joy?" She jumped out of bed, ran down the hall, over to the couch and in her sweet voice she uses for Kara, she said "Hi pretty baby! I wub you." planted a kiss on her face and THEN went to see the scooter. :)

Melted my heart.

Comments

What a sweet big sister...
That is so sweet and kind. I love it when little ones are selfless. Seems so rare sometimes:)
Maritez said…
Now that's the makings of a good big sis!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away