~ outdoor mall ~

We met my family at the new outdoor shopping mall, that just
opened up where we live. My extended family had never
been there, so we treked over to see the outdoor skating
rink, the fountain and all the fun stores. Afterward we went to Starbucks
where my little sister Emily works, to surprise her and wish her a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ethan spots his cousins

while we waited for the family, we tossed coins in the fountain


the rest of the family arrives!


Me, holding my sweet baby

tossing the coins in

Comments

Jodi said…
Great pictures! We were there today too - I surprised how empty it was!!
Stef said…
I know! I'm kind of sad when I see it so empty, because rumor is, if business isn't good there, its going to be shut down. :(

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away