Baby Silk

My friend Gretchen works at a salon in San Ramon that sells this amazing line of baby products. I bought a few travel sized lotions and diaper cream when Kara was born and was immediately hooked. Gretchen bought me the full sized kit as a gift for Kara and Jason and I (and our kids) have fallen in love with it. I'll never go back to the old stuff, which was Method Baby. I like Method Baby (and it is cheaper) but this stuff is simply wonderful. Try the sample sizes and you'll see.
Very little goes a long way and your baby will smell delicious and feel absolutely divine. I put some lotion on Ethan's cheeks last night and this morning he still felt like a new born baby.

Ahhhhhhhh......

Comments

Erin said…
I love, LOVE Baby Silk. I have their Cradle Cap exfoliator.
W and J said…
Ah, I love Gretchen! I'm in desperate need to see her! :)
Trisha said…
Funny, I just saw this for the first time in Gap last week. How come new and exciting things keep coming out for babies - makes me want more! ;)
Trish said…
Funny, I just saw this for the first time in Gap last week. How come new and exciting things keep coming out for babies - makes me want more! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away