boys in the mud

Last week we had Caedmon Rippee over for a couple days and our kids had so much fun having him stay here. He'll be here again tomorrow and when I told Ethan and Rachel they just about jumped out of their skin. We love Caedmon. :-)
Last week he and Ethan really wanted to go play out on the new fort in the backyard, but it had been raining so hard, I kept saying no, due to all the mud.
They finally begged enough and I realized that mud and forts are a boy's heaven, so I gladly caved. They played out there for a good 2 hours and only came in when they thought throwing chunks of mud at the windows of the house was a good idea. I had to take pictures to capture the moment, before bath time. Enjoy...


they said they were "mud monsters"



what the yard looked like when they were done. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away