From Ethan's Mouth

"Why do all my cousins have to get born and then move away?"

"Mommy, when I get married, you can come cook dinner for my family."

"Me and Rachel will always be friends. Because we both grew in your tummy."

"I can't wait for my age to be 26, because that's the number of letters in the alphabet!"

"You can tell Spring is in the air because Rachel and Kara are sleeping."

"I bet if I saw a bear, I would want to fight it, but I would prolly run for my life."

"watch out universe. I'm awake and in a good mood!!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness, he says the cutest things!!!
Amy Gannaway said…
I love these quotes! Ethan says the cutest things.
Gina said…
Ok, this kid says the best things! How cute. :-) I like that he will let you cook for him & his wife. :-)
Emily said…
I love it...especially the last one!
Amber said…
We wonder the same about quote #1!
Emily B said…
I love it...especially the last one!
Jenn said…
Oh my goodness, he says the cutest things!!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away