morning goodness


These pictures are about a month old, but I loved them so much I wanted to post them. I love hearing Ethan try and read the words in the book. On this morning he was trying so hard to sound out each word (he actually got the words "go" and "truck"!) and Rachel was very intently listening and saying "Good job, Efan! Good job wif your reading!" I was very impressed as he sounded out the word "truck". Keep in mind he went at it for about 5 minutes straight, very intent on figuring out what it says. When he realized it spelled "truck" he said to Rachel, "I don't know why there's the letter c and k, because they both say they same thing!" My thoughts exactly, son. :)

I woke up to the sound of their voices and, realizing they were up before me, I got out of bed quickly to see what they were doing... this is what I found.

Comments

Gina said…
Rachel's such a good cheerleader. :-) Ethan is doing great--what motivation he has to figure things out on his own. That will make school easier. :-)
Stef said…
Oh man... Rachel is Ethan's biggest fan, that's for sure. We went to IKEA yesterday and left Ethan home with my parents since he had AWANA and, even though Rachel had a blast, she kept saying "I just miss my brudder Efan."
Erin said…
How cute! That is really sweet.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away