Los Gatos Park

On April 1st, the kids and I drove to a fun park in Los Gatos (one that I used to go to when I was little) and met up with my sister Amber and her kids, plus several friends we grew up with and their kids. We had a blast and can't wait to go back! L-R: Ezekiel, Breydon, Kara w/Madison, Rachel, Ethan, Kyle and Kayla.
Natalie was with her Mommy. :)


Ethan, riding across the bridge


this is the same airplane I used to play on!


::Cousins::
Kara w/Madison, Rachel, Ethan & Kyle



thinking about getting their feet wet
(by the end of the day, they were soaked)






this is how my life feels sometimes -- on one track, but
splitting off and going two different directions... or 3, in my case. :)

Riding on his cousin Kyle's scooter

Comments

W and J said…
What a COOL looking park!! I'll have to find out where that is when we have chillens! :)
We were just there this past Saturday. I LOVE that park. We used to play there on a weekly basis. I bet you that we were there at the same time at some point when we were little. :)
Amber said…
that was such a fun day! I love the pic you took of Kara & Madison. Will you email it to me?
Anonymous said…
Oh, how I miss CA parks especially Vasona....looks like you all had a great time!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away