Meal Planning

A friend of mine suggested that I try a website called bust-a-meal and my first thought was *oh brother. Not another website that claims its gonna help me get my meal planning in order and done much simpler, but really take up way too much time* but I went ahead (out of curiosity) to check it out.

ITS AMAZING!!! I am completely sold on it and I'm not sure I could ever live without it!

If you sign up using facebook you get one month free w/out even giving them your credit card number. It keeps track of all your likes, dislikes and allergies (including a dairy free or gluten free diet!) You can enter things like, how often you eat certain meats and so when it makes your list for the week, it will offer recipes according to what you said your family eats. When you add a meal to your quick list, it puts all the ingredients in a shopping list for you (that you can edit, depending on what you already have at home) and then categorizes your list by grocery isle.
I think this has saved me hours of time I've spent doing these things. I also love that you can enter your favorite recipes that they will then use for other people!
Give it a try... you won't be dissapointed.

Also, here's the best news. Once your free month trial is up, its only $1.99 a week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away