special time

We're going to spend the next 4 days with Jason's Grandma Anita in Livermore and are SO excited about our little trip! The kids think its so weird that we'll be at Grandpa and Grandma's house, but they won't be there... Ethan keeps telling me we're going to "baby sit Gramma Nina." :-) The kids wanted to help me pack yesterday and I got the biggest kick out what they packed.

Ethan:
swim suit
6 pairs of underpants
his Bible
tooth brush
suckers
z-bars
sippy cup with ice water

Rachel:
4 dress-up dresses
3 crowns
2 pairs of dress-up shoes
6 dolls
4 purses

I'm looking forward to the memories we'll be able to make with Grandma Anita and I'm also going to enjoy a small break, being away from our house and all the daily activities here.

Comments

Amber said…
Hey now...that Rachel girl knows what important to bring when packing...SHOES...and lots of them!
Stef said…
I know! Anytime we go anywhere and she needs to bring things for the day or however long we'll be at that place, its always dress-ups, jewelry or dolls. :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away