time to brag

I've been working with the kids on their letters, the sounds they make and how you form actual words. Ethan has caught on extremely well and thinks its a very fun game to play anywhere he's at. I'm excited to see that he finds learning to be such a fun game! This will help me in the future, greatly. 
This morning we were driving to our park play date and we stopped at a LONG red light. The car next to us had an advertisement written on the back window, right next to where Ethan was sitting. I noticed in my rear view mirror he was starring at her window and pointing, while his mouth was moving.  I kept thinking, "what on earth is he doing?" and then about 3 minutes later (just as the light turned green) he says to me "Mommy! That word on the window next to us is..... w-on-d-er-ful.... won-der-ful... wonderful!! Its says wonderful!!!" As the car next to me drove by us, I looked and sure enough... he sat long enough to sound out the word wonderful! 

I am very proud of my big boy. :) 

Comments

jillyco said…
Wow!! That is awesome! Isn't it fun to see your kids learn?
Emily said…
The fun is just beginning!!! It is amazing when those things just start to click and you can see the learning going on! Good job, Ethan!
Anonymous said…
Wow! I am SOOoo impressed. It sounds like Ethan is a very smart little boy! What a blessing.
Emily B said…
The fun is just beginning!!! It is amazing when those things just start to click and you can see the learning going on! Good job, Ethan!
Jenn said…
Wow! I am SOOoo impressed. It sounds like Ethan is a very smart little boy! What a blessing.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away