what they say

Ethan and Rachel's quotes:

Rachel: "I have a good nose for music." (after she hears me telling Ethan he has a good ear for music)

Ethan: "Oh, that is NOT cool!" (when he messes up while playing the wii)

Ethan: "Rache, the word ridiculous means don't take people's toys without asking!"

Rachel: "Kawa (Kara)... this is the Bible. It teaches you all about God and how to obey and be happy. It will NOT teach you how to play dolls though. That's what I'm here for."

Ethan: "I love IKEA. Its the one shop stop." (he always hears me say this about Target -- its the one stop shop)

While looking at our wedding album:
Ethan "Mommy looked so pretty that day!"
Rachel: "I fink she was Princess Belle when she married Daddy."
Ethan: "Well... I'm not sure. Because Daddy doesn't really look like the Beast."

Comments

Krista said…
I love it! You're kids are so funny, it's good you are keeping track of all these things. They will love to hear about it when they are older!
Amy Gannaway said…
I love these...you have such cute kids! Your blog is always great, but, my some of my favorite posts are when you quote your kids:)
Gina said…
Love their quotes! I really should write down the funny & outrageous things my kids say. They probably would get a kick out of it some day. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away