who is she?

Rachel has taken to being in character throughout the day. One day she's Cinderella, the next day she's a cat, the next a puppy, the next she's Sleeping Beauty. You typically find out by calling her name and she answers "I'm not Rachel today, I'm Cinderella!" and then you know to call her by the name or type of animal she gives you. A lady at the store told me I shouldn't put up with this type of silliness, because its really just a sign of early rebellion. Ha! I disagree... and felt sorry for her kids.

Anyway, we're running out the door to run some errands and here is their conversation:

Ethan: "Rache, check this out." (he holds up the play cell phone and shows her how he's able to flip it open with one hand)

Rachel: "Um, I'm not Rachel today I'm Mulan."

Ethan: *growls* "Rache, you need to tell me from the first time you wake up in the morning who you're gonna be, okay? I'm too busy to worry about your head."

Hahahahaha! Mommy's thoughts exactly!

Comments

Emily said…
That's hilarious!!! And that lady...wow...her kids are deprived! Good for you for fostering Rachel's imagination! I think it is super important.
Erin said…
Poor Ethan has a lot on his mind!
Stef said…
I know, Erin! I died laughing and then asked him "what are YOU busy with?" and he said "I have to do things you and Daddy tell me and I have to make sure Kara is doing good AND play with my toys."

What a life.
Ethan will learn early how finicky us girls can be... That is so funny!
Gina said…
Love Ethan's comment! :-) Oh the differences b/wn boys and girls! :-)
Emily B said…
That's hilarious!!! And that lady...wow...her kids are deprived! Good for you for fostering Rachel's imagination! I think it is super important.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away