Babies!!


I used to post about babies being born; whether they were in our family or our friend's. I'm not quite sure why I stopped. Maybe I was having a hard time keeping up? :)
Because I think babies and the gift of new life is amazing, I am going to start back up again.
Its always exciting to hear when God brings another precious life into this world.
2009 has already been a busy baby year! I'm going list names of them here, to start this tradition back up again. And yes, in this large crowd of babies, there is only one boy :)
I'm not going to post about baby births until the parents of the baby have already announced it. I don't want to steal anyone's thunder in that dept.

1. Levi Mitchell

2. Mia Amore

3. Ainsley Marie

4. Makena Ruth

5. Caia Jael

6. Serena Rene

7. Aliya Grace

8. Moira Quinn

Amazingly enough... there are more than 15 more babies due by November of this year! So stay tuned. :)

Comments

Gina said…
Love that photo. Seriously, you know *too* many people! With 15 more babies due, you'll be quite busy with updates alone! :-) Babies are such wonderful things to celebrate though!
Andrea said…
Make that 16 more babies due by December!
Stef said…
I heard your news!!!! Congratulations! Heather told me. Now I see what happens when I miss the final CBS meeting. :)
So very happy for you!
Andrea said…
Make that 16 more babies due by December!
Gina said…
Love that photo. Seriously, you know *too* many people! With 15 more babies due, you'll be quite busy with updates alone! :-) Babies are such wonderful things to celebrate though!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away