Exciting News!

Jason finished the remodeling of jastef.net and it is now up and running!! For those of you who don't know, that was our original website we created just after getting married. We took it offline, so Jason could "tweak" it and its finally done! Bear with us as we tie off a few things, including the picture links to our Flickr stream. I wrote all this over at jastef.net, but I'll say it here as well...
You can keep your old username/password (if you remember it) and if you'd rather use your Facebook login info, that's fine too. You may not see pictures unless you login. I know this annoys some of you and I'm sorry... but we're trying to keep some privacy. :)
We did the FB login to try not to add anymore online stress to your lives, so we're hoping that helps in keeping things simple for you.
I will ocassionally post a picture or two on the actual post, but for the most part, our pictures will be in albums. As we post, we will let you know what albums have been updated. It will all make sense as you use the site. :)

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to be doing with this website. I'm not going to delete it, but I'm not sure right now if I'm going to be using it regularly. I'll think about it and let you know. If you have any ideas, please share them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away