Visitng Great Gramma Nina


Last week we went to Livermore and spent 4 days with Jason's Grandma Anita. The kids had such a nice time with her and we got some great pictures. Grandma and Kara had a rough start... because Kara doesn't typically want anyone but me to hold her, but they ended up becoming quite good friends. :)






playing peek-a-boo with Daddy


I'm not sure what, but something scared her here...
I couldn't get over the cute face.


Ethan and Rachel slept in the guest room and, to my
surprise, did a pretty good job sleeping in the same bed!

Comments

Jodi said…
I am CRACKING up over the second to last one - she looks like she has little round balls coming out of the sides of her head! Very cute photos - love the last one!
Emily said…
In the second to last one I think she totally looks like Rachel!!!
Stef said…
I didn't notice those balls Jodi. That's hysterical!!
Em, you're right... there are moments when we totally see Rachel in her and then moments where they don't look a thing alike.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away