She's doing great

Kara has done really well since the surgery! She's eating fine, sleeping great and hopefully enjoying her fixed ears :)
She definitely doesn't poke at them nearly as much as she used to. She also already makes eye contact more than she used to, so that's a plus! Our lives have already returned back to normal and we're thrilled with her progress. God has been really good to our baby.

I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers and your love for her. The surgery went so fast and so smooth, it was a big relief to Jason and me.
Tomorrow I am sending in all my paperwork for the camera replacement, so hopefully pictures will be coming soon!

Comments

Krista said…
Yay! Praise God! I am very glad to hear she seems well, and already enjoying the results!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away