Surgery update

We had Kara's pre-op appointment today and she got the green light from her Dr!
We're still waiting on an actual surgery time and then we also meet with the Anaesthesiologist today so go over her sedation details. I'm going to post her surgery update on Facebook and will blog about it when we're home and settled down. So, if you're curious about it tomorrow, you'll have to check Facebook (I apologize to those of you who don't have facebook).

Also... and this has nothing to do with K's surgery. Jason and I are thinking we'll just keep this website for now and we're not sure what (if anything) we'll do with jastef.net - Looks like blogspot is much easier to maintain and especially easier for ME to maintain. I don't have time in my life right now to be learning the ropes of the code and such over at jastef.net
We're not going to delete that website yet, but it won't be in use at all in the near future. Go ahead and change your links to our site back to this one (sorry!) and consider this our online home :)

Comments

Erin said…
I hope the surgery goes well!
I didn't realize until just the other day that you came back to blogspot. I like your blog look!
Nini said…
Praying for the surgery...for Kara, for the doctors and for you!
Stef said…
Erin, hasn't been very long. Maybe 2 weeks. Thanks for the prayers!
Stef said…
surgery time is 8AM, so we'll be leaving here about 5AM -- please pray all will go well!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away