Thanks!

I wanted to thank you all for your prayers for my Grandpa. He's doing well, considering. My Mom is still up in Sonora cleaning his house, organizing his belongings and taking care of paper work and such. The good news is, my Grandpa will be moving here to the town we live in and will be staying in an assisted living place about 1 mile from my parents! We're all really excited about that and my kids are especially thrilled that "Great Pop" will be close enough for us to go visit on a regular basis.
Thank you for praying for my Mom as well - she really appreciates it.

My kids miss their Nana... they're used to being able to seeing her at church and sometimes during the week. She's an amazing Nana and her being gone for more than a week has left a hole in their hearts. Rachel asked me today "Mommy, where is Nana and what closet is she hiding in?" :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away