they're stylish



Comments

Stef said…
No, we didn't get our camera yet -- these are from my cell phone.
Krista said…
Nice! And, hello, what is up with Ethan's pose there?? Does he want to be a model or something?
W and J said…
Hahaa!! I'm totally digging Ethan's one hand on hip look...so chic! ;) And I'm sure Rach wouldn't take no for an answer when you told her she couldn't have a pair! ;)
Stef said…
Krista, I know!! I said "Hey buddy, show off those glasses" and that's what he did. The guy behind me was laughing so hard I thought he'd fall on the floor. I couldn't get over how serious Ethan stayed the whole time. He takes fashion very seriously ;)
kristen said…
These are hilarious! Kara looks pretty cute in sunglasses.
jillyco said…
haha! These are hilarious and adorable! Ethan cracks me up! :)
jillyco said…
haha! These are hilarious and adorable! Ethan cracks me up! :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away