We heart SF

The kids and I went to San Francisco today. It was beautiful weather, a great time with friends and the drive there and back went well, as usual. I realized we visit the area more often than I thought, when Ethan told me he could direct me back to the freeway and he did it perfectly!
We hit our usual spots, minus our favorite organic hot dog joint (Underdog) was closed when we went by. We got our coffee and snacks and then headed over to Stow Lake/ Golden Gate Park.
We had the most fun today, out of all our trips! The kids got to see turtles on the log, the waterfall, paddle boats and more! It was a blast. And, despite what some of my Facebook friends thought - it *was* relaxing ;)
I took some pictures with my cell phone. As you can tell, I'm getting desperate now and have finally succumb to using the camera on my phone. Ug.
Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of Kara and Chloe. They were both in their strollers, being happy little campers.

the weather was crystal clear and the perfect temp.

I'm in denial of how big their getting.

making his way accross the broken rocks.

Jenna, Rachel and Ethan

Comments

Krista said…
I looks like you guys always have such a fun and relaxing time when you are there! I haven't been to Golden Gate park in ages, your pictures make me want to get up there soon!
Stef said…
Krista, when you want to go, we'll meet you there. With no traffic it takes (max) 50 minutes from my house. Its SO fun.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away