a BIG milestone

Kara is officially a walker! She decided on Monday that she would begin walking and has done very little crawling since. Much like Ethan and Rachel, she tends to crawl around in new and strange places, but after adjusting to her new atmosphere, she will typically begin walking.
I really thought she and I had made a pact that she would save this stuff for after her 1st birthday. I guess not.

It all came way too fast, but she's so healthy and happy, I really can't (and shouldn't) complain.

Comments

Melissa Joy said…
Awwwww. :) You need to post a video of it! Or should I have said, "pleeeeeease would you post one?" :) hehe. I love the just-learned-to-walk stance. For Gabriel, it involved having his arms kind of up as though he was showing off muscles. lol.
Gina said…
Sorry she didn't wait, but how exciting that is! Now you can officially call her a toddler. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away