OH: @rachel

(If you don't use twitter, the title means, Over Heard, from Rachel)

1.) "Hmmm... gimme a second to fink about this."

2.) "don't talk with your mouth open."

3.) "I love parks because they're made for kids and get me tired for a nap."

4.) talking to her cousin... "we look so beautiful in these dress-ups.."

5.) "Mom, we need to make a list of fings to do and check it off as we go." -- she's learning!

6.) "messes make me feel dirty." -- AMEN!

7.) holding a baby wipe in her hand she says to me... "I need to wipe this look off my face."

8.) "Kara is so cute. Sometimes I want to be kissing her for a lifetime." :)

Comments

Krista said…
Oh man, those are so cute! I especially like 2, 3, 7, and 8. If only you could wipe off mean facial expressions with a baby wipe!! Lol!
Stef said…
Krista, I loved 7 as well. I think I laughed harder than I have in a long time :)
Gina said…
Her baby wipe remark is the best! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away