we went on a date

Isn't my date such a handsome guy? I thought so. He was excellent company too!

We enjoyed some coffee and chocolate milk @ our favorite spot,
shopping, lunch, ice cream treats and ended the day with a car wash.

Sometimes I'm amazed how fast Ethan's 4 1/2 years have gone by.
We were looking at some clothes for him today and realized he's no
longer in the back of the store, at the little boy's section. He has
officially graduated to the big boy's section, wearing size XS...
What??!! I know. I was shocked.

He's a great 4 1/2 year old boy.


Comments

Jason said…
That guy's underwear SUUUUCKS! I got a pair marked XS, and let me tell you, there was no room for excess of any kind in there.
Stef said…
Ok, a funny line from FRIENDS... in case some of you wonder what on earth he's talking about. :)
Gina said…
Love the joke Jason. :-) I can't believe Ethan's 4 1/2--wasn't he just three yesterday?
Stef said…
yes. he was. its going by way too fast. today he counted to 100 like it was nothing and I freaked.
Erin said…
That comment did make me feel a little strange, Jason. I am glad Stef clarified. Not every one of us are Friends Fanatics!
Nice blog makeover. I call my kids monkeys, too!
Stef said…
Haha! Erin, that made me laugh. I think that quote is super funny, all on its own. So obvious its a person who has no concept of the fact that XS is a size :)

But yes, in the world of friends, its a line from none other than, Joey.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away