before and after

I've been going back and forth with keeping Rachel's bangs long, or growing them out. Tonight we made the decision to cut them. Her hair, with no bangs, tends to look very messy all the time and unkept. I either have to slick it down with gel (which I hate) or at least always have them pinned, so they're out of her face. I told her if we just cut the bangs shorter, we won't have to fuss so much over them and she was quickly a fan. She also has little baby hairs that grow in all the time, which I never know what to do with.

Anyway, here is her after shot....





I think she looks cute both ways... haven't decided which way is my
favorite yet. You can be honest - we don't mind :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Stef she is absolutely beautiful either way. I love the bang look!
Jane said…
Hey my Zah-Zah...Nana has bangs now too...I'll have to send you a new picture ;)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away