Christmas Morning!


This was technically Christmas Eve - they open 1 gift the night before! Jason told them they had to close their eyes before going in the playroom to see it...


a new kitchen play set!!


Rachel w/her stocking


candy :)


princess bubble bath


Ethan got me gum for my stocking :)


Kara wakes up... cuddly


kisses for my sweet girl. She "helped" Daddy pick out a gift for me :)


I just loved this look on her face. I told her there was "no more" of what she wanted


You know you're a hard working Daddy when you get this excited over a new lunch box set for work :)


Kara enjoyed sitting on the boxes and carrying around gift bags MORE than getting gifts :)


I love this face.


Even though he's being pouty, I like the look Jase captured on E's face.
He's sad that gift time is over. He got all excited though, when we told him he now got to play with all his gifts :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away